We firmly believe that face-to-face interactions with our lawyers is the best way to discuss potential GMO corn lawsuits against Syngenta, and we have conducted hundreds of town hall meetings across the Corn Belt to do just that. But there are also four other great avenues to spread the word about the Syngenta litigation:
Online News Articles
Many, many news articles have been written, and include substantive information about the process of filing lawsuits against Syngenta for its inappropriate marketing of its GMO corn seeds Viptera Agrisure and Duracade Agrisure. Links to some of these articles are included below:
- Corn Lawsuits Gathering Pace – The Gazette
- Area Farmers Urged to Join Suit Against Syngenta – Estherville News
- Farmers Lawyers to Take on Syngenta – Litchfield Independent Review
- Texas Firm Urges SL Farmers to Sue Syngenta – Pilot Tribune
- Information meeting on 2013 Corn Losses – Shelbyville Daily Union
- San Antonio Woman Joins Texas Farmers in Lawsuits Against Genetically Modified Seed Company – San Antonio Business Journal
- Lawsuit Could Reimburse Local Farmers for Reduced Corn Prices – Fergus Falls Journal
- Meetings with Iowa Farmers to Talk About Suing Over GMO Seeds – Radio Iowa
- Regional Farmers Join Syngenta Suits – InForum
- Farmers Gather at Town Hall Meeting for Sygneta Lawsuits – Fergus Falls Journal
- Town Hall Meeting For Corn Farmers – The Times, mywebtimes.com
Law Firm Websites
Leading law firms have established websites to provide information to potential clients concerning the lawsuits against Syngenta. Links to our firm’s website and the websites of other major law firms regarding the litigation are:
Leading law firms have toll free numbers that potential clients can call to obtain information concerning the GMO corn lawsuit against Syngenta.
Watts Guerra LLP offers 1-800-994-0019 for a free consultation concerning the corn lawsuit.
The Link Law Firm in Iowa offers 1-515-635-1626 for answers to any additional questions you may have.
The Homolka Law Firm in Minnesota offers 1-855-567-826 as the number to call for more information.
Social Media pages
Social media pages exist where potential clients may contact lawyers for more information and keep up to date with news surrounding these cases. When one types in “corn lawsuit” into Facebook, four offerings appear, with “Information for Iowa Corn Growers” appearing first. Also consider keeping up to date on the litigation and news surrounding these lawsuits by following Twitter accounts @lostcornincome and @iowacornfarmer.
Informational town halls have been conducted across the Corn Belt; however, they are not being conducted presently because farmers are beginning to plant. Until these informational town halls resume in early-June, consider keeping you and your friends aware of the Syngenta lawsuit and what rights you have to recover loss corn income.
* This information is provided to supply relevant information concerning the GMO corn lawsuit, and should not be received as legal advice. Legal advice is only given to persons or entities with whom Watts Guerra LLP has established an attorney-client relationship. If you have another lawyer in the GMO Corn lawsuit, you should consult with your own attorney, and rely upon his or her advice, rather than the information contained herein.